Friday, March 22, 2013

I'M NOT DEAD!

Do not fret, my dear readers. I have not off'd myself, been hit by a stolen bus, fallen off the roof after watching the sun rise, or been attacked by the Lizard People. I am in fact, still here.

But I moved!

Yes, I have moved out of my mother's home after 21.5 years of super cushy life. I moved into the smallest apartment imaginable. It is actually not that much bigger than my old bedroom, with a teensy kitchen and bathroom tacked onto the end. Here is a video I took before moving any of my stuff in:


SO SMALL

Here is what it looked like after one week of moving in:


So I haven't been doing much/any sewing. But that will change! I don't have internet yet either, so just keeping you posted before you go through the classifieds of the papers attempting to find the date and address of my funeral.

xoxoxoxox

13 comments:

  1. Hahahhahahha congrats on the move!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha very good! Do you have a dedicated sewing corner? You'll want it, trust me. And as a warning - you'll never be able to happily live with the parents again. You've flown the nest! But Mum's cooking will always be best and keep you coming back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have my corner indeed! Thinking about getting a smaller dining table though, the one that came with the apartment is just a tad too big to be laying out meters of fabric on the floor!

      Delete
  3. um... pretty much everything Juliet just said. But congrats!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! I hope you net soon! I only found your blog a few days ago and have worked my way thru reading all your posts and I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww what a doll you are! Thank you for following! <3

      Delete
  5. I have lived in a space that size for a few years - cramped but totally doable! And a dedicated sewing space is a must! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I have my smaller Horn table in here with my Singer 160 and my overlocker! :)

      Delete
  6. Congrats on the new place! My first place was just as small. I made it work some how and I can look back now and say I totally miss it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the biggest fail on my part is that even though there's so little to clean, I have put off vaccuuming for so long that my cat has managed to trail her cat litter all over my bathroom floor and I just don't have the energy right now. Ha! Don't worry, it's fresh litter ;P

      Delete
  7. Mаgnificent goods from you, man. ӏ have understand your stuff prеviouѕ to and you are just too
    great. I aсtually lіke ωhat you have acquired herе,
    ceгtainly lіke ωhat you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I can not wait to read much more from you. This is actually a tremendous website.

    my weblog: instant cash loans

    ReplyDelete